Monday, July 11, 2005

Scripture Satisfies

OK this is another scripture, but I still want y'all to check out HUGS FOR JESSICA and my Guys post.
So here it is:

Song of Solomon 1.1-3
The Song--best of all songs--Solomon's song!

The Woman
Kiss me--full on the mouth!
Yes! For your love is better than wine,
headier than your aromatic oils.
No wonder everyone loves to say your name!



Song of Solomon 1.8-11

The Man
If you can't find me, loveliest of all women,
it's all right. Stay with your flocks.
Lead your lambs to good pasture.
Stay with your shepherd neighbors.

You remind me of Pharoah's
well-groomed and satiny mares.

Pendant earrings line the elegance of your cheeks;
strands of jewels illumine the curve of your throat.

I'm making jewelry for you, gold and silver jewelry
that will mark and accent your beauty.

My bible says that the Song of Solomon is the book of love. I think it talks about how a woman loves God and wants him with all her heart in her life but I dont know. I hope you all enjoy these though. Does anyone know what Song of Solomon is about?? You could fill me in.

9 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Great now I've lured u into the comment portion now post a comment please!!

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

It is encouraged that you don't read Song of Solomon until marraige. Some parts are just.. not appropriate until you're married.

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Gee thanks for all your help. Now what the heck is it all about

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I believe it is about the love between a man and a woman. The intimacy of it all. . . once more, usually for marriage-goers.

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Thanks at least for an answer.....

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Should I delete this post??? I so didnt know what kind of trouble this would bring....

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

thanks Mrs. W.

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That's all I was trying to say.. Sorry for making it a big deal, I guess..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home