Thursday, July 07, 2005

Check Me Out!

So I went to see my sister last night and her kids. My nephew now has dark hair and he had blond hair last year and for a time before that it looked like he wasnt even going to have hair. Im babysitting Jake right now and the reason I blog a lot when Im babysitting him is becuz he seems to enjoy me better if I dont pick him up every second and I have to be doing something. We are going to the park at eleven. He is dancing with a blanket at the moment. I'm playing Superchic[k] - One Girl Revolution. It rocks and he is bouncing around like bouncy ball (intelligent analogy don't ya think lol). So anyways I got to see my big sister and she wants me and Travis to come out to where she is going to live and stay for a while after she moves there. She's moving to Maryland... some town like smack in between Baltimore and Washington D.C. It will totally rock. I didn't get to see my cousin last night because we went to my sister's mom's house instead of her house. If you are confused don't be my sister is my half sister and we have different moms. We look totally alike tho. Except she has short red hair and I have long blondish brownish hair (but if u know me duh!). My cousin (well I should clarify she is my sister's cousin on her mom's side but it is much easier to say cousin) and I also look quite alike, although she also has different hair than me (hers is as long as mine and straight). She looks more like my sister in her face tho. Anyhow enough of explaining all of that becuz now that I look at it it is quite pointless. I hope Blue Cross Blue Shield won but if they didn't, Go Dead Presidents becuz Travis, my brother, Jason are on there and they also seem to be behind quite a bit. Thats all for this post, I'll post more after Jake and I go to the park.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

We stunk it up. TDP and RR totally rocked the house. I am totally ashamed of us.

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Crap we were flippin in the lead whats happening????????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home