Tuesday, July 05, 2005

On a Roll... or a bun I can never remember which

Well I figured as long as I was on a roll with these posts I might as well post again. Jacob is taking a nap at the moment btw. Here is another great scripture (can you tell I like Psalms):

A Psalm of David when he was escaping his son, Absalom
3.3-4
But you, God, shield me on all sides,
You ground my feet, you lift my head high;
With all my might I shout up to GOD,
His answers thunder from the holy mountain.



God will always answer. Peace....

4 Comments:

At 4:36 PM , Blogger Jason said...

Wow I am the first to post sweet

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

lol Mrs W thanks

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Hmm, could that be him?

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

What?? Brooke what are u smoking? More like what are u trying to say?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home