Monday, July 04, 2005

The First

Hey everyone! Well, its officially a craze.. this blogging thing. I hope other people start up with it too it rocks. I was watching Larry the Cable Guy today... hes a funny guy btw, the others are a bit disgusting if you ask me but Larry the Cable Guy has pretty clean humor. A joke I heard from him was this; my horse got a broken leg the other day and I had to shoot him... now I got a horse with a broken leg and a gunshot wound. I really don't know what the point of shooting him was, somehow its supposed to make him better, I don't know but if he don't get better by next week, I'm gonna shoot 'im again. That's my humor for today.
So, on to other things: my sister is coming; actually she is already in the state, anyhow she is bringing her kids to stay with us for the summer. They are sweet kids most of the time. I guess I just miss my sister. Its all good though.
Im going to start posting good scriptures on this soon, also.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home