Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wahoo!

So wrap your minds around this all u lovely people; I'm going to chill with my awesome sister. Yessss!!!!! Anyhow I'm very, very happy and I get to see my cousin who is my age, too. She is awesome, she is homeschooled and is a christian (what more could you ask for?). I also get to see my niece and nephew. I cleaned the house today and my room last night and I think on Friday we are child proofing the house and my niece needs a bed so she can sleep in my room. She is so cute... Once I figure how to post pictures I'll post some of my niece and nephew. Anywayz I am going to totally have my hands full... but not on Tuesdays and Thursdays! Anywho bc I am going to see my sister I'm not going to church, someone will need to fill me in on what happens and how we do and if we are still in the lead. I love you all Blue Cross Blue Shield you crazy ppl!!!!!
Peace!

4 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

I dont think so Shain

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger Jason said...

No the Dead Presidents are going to pull a miracle and win, haha

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I'm not even gonna stick up for my team because we stunk it up last night.

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Who won yo???????????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home