Friday, July 08, 2005

* Hugs for Jessica *

Ok I hope everyone can appreciate this.. I'm requesting something of all the girls in the rev(maybe guys too I guess) and I hope u all will do this for me. I want you all to go give your youth pastor's wife the biggest hug she has ever gotten from you and tell her all the good things she has done for you and tell she has the strength of a lion. Because you want to know what without her where would we be? Plus I think she is feeling a little down today. If she feels like telling u what about that is her business and don't worry its not something horrible she is just a little down and sad. HUGS FOR JESSICA! If you don't do it any of you there might be something wrong with you so maybe you should just go to the clinic now. Have a great day everyone and a shout out to one of my best friends in this crazy world Jessica B.

Peace and keep Rocking!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home