Sunday, July 10, 2005

I Just Really Don't Know...

So everyone I still expect you to check out the HUGS FOR JESSICA post but I figured I needed to post quick. My day was hectic. I was supposed to get my niece and nephew today but my uncle got sick and we had to drop the kids off at thier aunt and uncle's house. My uncle has cancer; for a while he got rid of it but he has this disease called Epstein Bar and it attacks his immune system so that even tho his cancer was gone, he was very susceptible (did I spell that right? Usually I'm very good with that but its like after midnight) to the cancer again. So he has it again and he is in an induced coma because he has brain swelling and I'm really kind of freaked because my dad is panicking and he really doesn't normally freak out. I'll most likely be in church tomorrow morning, hoping to see ya all there. Oh by the way Brandon Monson performed at the street dance for Teen Idol and was quite good.
KEEP ROCKING!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home