Friday, July 08, 2005

Scripture strengthens

Well now that I've told you all your mission maybe you would like some tools for it.
Psalm 93.4-5
Stronger than wild sea storms,
Mightier than sea-storm breakers,
Mighty GOD rules from High Heaven.

What you say goes-it always has.
Beauty and Holy mark your palace rule,
God to the very end of time.

Thats a good one but maybe you will enjoy a Proverb more...

Proverbs 2.6-8
And here's why: GOD gives out Wisdom free,
is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding.

He's a rich mine of Common Sense for those who live well,
a personal bodyguard to the candid and sincere.

He keeps his eye on all who live honestly,
and pays special attention to his loyally committed ones.

Well I'm on a another roll now so how about one more good one-

Ezekiel 5.13
Only then will I calm down and let my anger cool.
Then you'll know that I was serious about this all along, that I'm a jealous God and not to be trifled with.

What I got from this was God wants to tell you that he wants you, all of you not just pieces and he doesn't want you to give yourself to other things more than you give yourself to him. Smash your idols today.


Take some time out to talk to God today; tell Him that you want to give up your idols.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home