Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hmmm?

Well we had another Summer Survivor event.. It rocked! I don't think my team won tho but whatever, if u check out the Rev blog u can see some totally killer pics for it. We had a great message in church this morning shoutout to Pastor Randy!!! My dad is home, but I think just because he has to go to work; my uncle is better though although how much better is unknown to me. Well I think I would love to go to bed now so love ya all and another shoutout to the best washboard abs on Beauty Lake beach.. You know who you are! J/k he is real cute tho and modest I never knew he looked like that before.. thats a sign of an awesome guy.. if he knows who he is I hope he stays just the way he is because thats a great way to be and he will be blessed for it in the end. I love that I can say anything on this blog!
KEEP ROCKING!

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well we put our head together and figured it out Good Golly....Miss Molly! JG????

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

No not him he doesnt have abs but he is very good looking

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home