Thursday, July 14, 2005

I am What I am

Well, I have to say lately I've been trying a little bit more to conform to other people's beliefs and styles. Finally I realized what I was actually doing and saw that this is my time to decide what I want to be and who I want to be. Certain unnamed people lately have told me things about my style that's wrong (such as flipping up my collars on my polos) and things about my beliefs of the lord that people have scoffed at. I'm sick of conforming, trying to be what people want you to be or what the world wants you to be. I am what I am-that's all there is to it and I won't be told anymore that what I believe or how I dress or how I act is wrong, less it's constructive criticism. So for all those who recently have criticised me with a mean spirit attached- please just focus on yourselves unless u are witnessing, thanks.... But I do love you all... Hope you have a great day.
KEEP ROCKING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home