Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ahhh i figured it out Omgosh!

So Im at the Brobergs and i decided to see what would happen if I tried to stream my pics onto the computer w/ out the Sony program. Guess what? Works like a charm. Now I just have to uninstall that program and hope what pics I do have stay on there but then I will be able to send pics on my email and put them on my blogger. So here are a couple to start me off...


This is from BJ's party when Dave was playing Addams family or Moo. Pretty cute huh ladies? Too old for me tho.



Jess and Syd just hanging on... I mean out lol.

Brock actually did not pose for this, in fact he didnt even realize I had taken the pic until I showed it to him. Yessss!

Here's Chris pope and Travis going for a 'boy's day out' after church
Sunday. I love this even tho its blurry it rocks.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Check out my previous two posts.

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

DAVEEEEEEE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home