Wednesday, August 31, 2005

School Starts Soon!!

So I'll admit I somewhat borrowed this idea from Britt but otherwise I have nada to post about. I figured I'd tell y'all how busy Im hoping to be this year if gas prices dont flipping skyrocket. I want to join Speech (which Steven Z says is bcuz I like Sean Peterlin but he isnt the boy for me, you all know who that boy is) but I would have to pay the $50 fee myself and I want to join Track this year so perhaps I can letter in it eventually although Im not near good enough to actually get it in one year. I will have to wait until Im a Senior to actually letter if I keep up w/ Track. Anyhow I also will have to stay late for Hematite some days and then I will have schoolwork and I hope to be able to go to Friday night bible study and Fusion cell groups so yeah i will have my hands full. Anyhow I have been online way too long. See yall layter.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

See everyone at church yo!!!!!!!

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

There isn't a Friday Night Bible Study anymore since J has football. I like watching speech meets, but not being in them cuz I get nervous in front of people.But good luck I guess.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home