Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Thoughts Floating in my Head

I can't tell a boy that lives near me that I like him and I usually don't do well when I try to flirt with him. I can tell Mike everything I think about him and how I think we should totally meet up sometime and he lives 70 miles away. I think either of these boys will be marriable when they are like 20. The girls in the youth group think I should date Steven, no matter how many times I say he is just my best guy friend. There is nothing romantic there. I think tons of guys are hot and I worry I think too much about guys all the time. Not even like bad things just that I spend too much time thinking of them. I'm going to Valley Fair tomorrow and most of what I'm thinking of is: Is the guy that lives in our town going? Is Mike going? Wow there will be tons of hot guys there... And then just stuff like: Oh man I'm sleeping on the way down. Oh yeah probably I've thought once or twice: Will the guy with the cast be there and flirt with me? His name is Taylor. I am going to have a great time there I love the rides and all that. I beat the Spongebob game... Yay!!! Oh wait its probably a kids game so I feel stupid, but I'm going to replay it again tonight. There is church tonight... I get a chance to worship the lord, take in some of The Word, and have some sweet fellowship with my people. I'm going to blog some more on my Guys blog if I can get some pics to download on it. I emailed Nate Ruch to tell him my camp thoughts. I'm going to read a little of my bible before dinner and I'm going to pray about a couple things. I'm thinking of creating yet another blog just to spend some time on when I'm done updating my other blogs. Although, I don't know if I can keep up with it and the other four. I wish I would have won the free trip to Valley Fair but unfortunately I didn't and have to pay. But, I'm going anyhow. Thats all my thoughts for now.

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Interesting post.

"The girls in the youth group think I should date Steven.."

You guys are so alike and who cares if you don't like him. Haha, just kidding. But in some cases you do marry your best guy friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home