Saturday, August 06, 2005

Camp...How can I explain how I feel?

Well I got baptised in the holy spirit and my brother was like transformed. I came back to a disaster but first I'll tell about camp. The first day was like so wierd I cant even explain and it felt wierd to be away from my family already and I hadn't even been away for two days. But, the first day was a free day basically. I mean we had a service, but it was just the beginning. Nate Ruch was our head speaker and then Pastor Jonas from Duluth (yes ladies the gorgeous one) and Pastor Dan, I think, were our morning speakers. They all were great. Pastor Curby, Pastor Corey, and another pastor were what they called the rec guys. I tried the blob, but I never got to get propelled off because I kept falling off. I did the mud pit, water polo w/ canoes and paddle boats, the chicken fights, but I slept thru slip n slide dodgeball cause I was exhausted. The food in the cafeteria sucked and the oasis was awesome except for one thing. They did the baptism, salvation, and coming back to salvation on the Thursday because Nate Ruch likes to mix it up. His sermons were awesome I am so glad I have notes and I have his autograph because he was a great speaker. I met some cute boys but one that I really liked and who had beautiful hair and seemed like a great guy before this one thing happened during the week, so who knows. I met another great guy tho and we traded emails and I got one guys phone number too. I also got Amos' email bcuz I thought he was a great guy but I've been told by several people he is a player. The actual really great guy I met though has got such a cute face and loves Jesus and seems like a guy I would love to date or at least hang out with. His name is Mike. Anyway camp was a great experience and I totally loved my encounters. Oh yeah when cleaning your fish tank, take the fish out with your fingers and put it on a clean, dry surface, and if it flops a little don't worry its just adjusting to the environment and getting comfortable. LOL! Steph Thronson is the funniest chick ever.

A very sad thing tho... My uncle died of cancer while I was gone the wake is Sunday and the funeral is Monday which means I wont see you all for a while. My cousins have lost thier dad. I can't imagine how horrible that would be.

6 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger jac-atac said...

Hey Molly - how awesome that you had such fun at camp! I am so sorry to hear about your uncle though...take care and see you around.

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Shainerz said...

I'm glad you ended up having a great time at camp!! Nate Ruch was an awesome speaker and I love how he did his altar calls. Always remember what God did in your life at this camp!
Steph's fish story was the greatest!
Love you and I will be keeping you, your family, and your relatives in my prayers**

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Thanks for your support guys. Who won the contest yo???

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

Hey, I realized you posted on my blog about a month ago. Well, that's great that you got baptized w/ the Holy Spirit!

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Camp is always a great experience. Sorry to hear about your uncle.

Weird.. You called Jonas gorgeous.. We're buds, man! We had a deep conversation for a good half hour.

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Umm brooke news flash he is the hottest pastor I have ever seen. Steph said he looked drunk tho.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home