Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Title...nothing witty comes to mind (LOL)...

Well I'll be done bragging about my niece and nephew for a little while (and done showing off my mad skills with the pictures). Anywayz I totally am getting tanned which I love because I am usually white as a ghost (maybe a little darker). I am also getting totally psyched for camp and am going to start packing soon. I always pack way too early like at least a week. This should be really hard considering I have a limited amount of clothing but somehow I always manage. I've never been to camp before which somewhat bothers me but isn't really a big deal, I just never had the money. Now I'm working for my aunt and uncle to pay for it which rocks because I so wanted to go. I told my aunt this site so if she goes to this I hope she knows I am so grateful and thankful (are those the same?) to her for all of this. Also, if u haven't noticed I just want to tell u all that I add about two or three links every day and I hope everyone enjoys them. I guess I have nothing else to tell for now.
Keep on Trucking!!

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly let me tell you that I have been to camp before but not this same exact one...sr. teen..that is. It is soo much fun tho! the place is great and you always seem to feel some kind of freedom there and not care what other ppl think seriously! You meet new ppl, you become closer to your own youth group and you always find a way to get to know God like you never have Before! It is soo awesome..and then you come home and tell everybody your camp stories...
Much Love

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home