Saturday, July 16, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Well last night Brooke Devine, Steven Zubich, and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (FYI-rated PG) starring Freddie Highmore and Johnny Depp. We were supposed to meet the Pearsons but we couldn't find them until after the movie so we said hi to them and Ronnie was there, too and I think one of Natalie's friends, also. Anyway here are some pics from the movie:

Here's the whole Willy Wonka gang including Johnny Depp whom I've been told is hot. In this movie he looks like Micheal Jackson. In real life he's creepy, too but somewhat good looking I guess.

This is Augustus Cloop the overweight, chocolate loving golden ticket winner. I had a ton more pictures but they wouldn't load so just check out the link I'm going to post for a little while for more pics.

4 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep Augustus looks very scary!! I don't think Johnny Depp looked like Micheal Jackson at all!! And yes Johnny Depp is a very good looking man!

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Shainerz said...

That was an awesome movie!
I saw Steven at Mines and Pines on Saturday. If anyone cares.

 
At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steven Zubich?

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That movie is awesomeeeeeeeeeeee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home