Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Baptism 2005

Hey all! Well some awesome people got baptised on Sunday and I figured I would steal some pics from the Rev Blog to post on my blog. Just a little update also I have two new blogs and they are listed in my linkage hope you all will check it out. I also am helping with VBS which is a lot of fun and its my last week working for the Brobergs which sux. Here are the pics:

Jason getting prayed over before getting baptised.
Shainers getting prayed over before getting baptised.

7 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...wait...nvm!
Much Love
Brittany

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Haha, Brittany. The sad thing is, I knew exactly what you were thinking.

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

OK bad thing is I don't and I want to. Sad!

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger Jason said...

Whoa Molly your links list is like awesome, I thought Brookes was big haha. Definitly the king of the links list...thing...yeah....

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Thanks Jason I like add more each day- its really simple thats all.

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Jason, the only reason she has that much is because she has every magazine and singer/band in the whole world there.. I just have the *cool* ones. Haha, just kidding, Mol.

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Kiss my butt Brooke Devine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home