Sunday, July 24, 2005

Schnoodles??

This is the dog of the future! This is the kind of dog I want when I grow up and have my own pad. It is a cross between a schnauzer and a poodle. These breeders are coming up with tons of sweet hybrids, but schnoodles are the best that I can see.











Aren't they the cutest things you have ever seen? They come in lots of different colors but mostly silver and black and they cost about $400-$1000 (the only bad thing about them).
Here are some more hybrid dogs:

A Puggle - mix of a pug and a beagle.

A Maltipoo - maltese and a cockapoo.

Are these not the cutest dogs u have ever seen? I totally want a schnoodle or a puggle or a maltipoo. Mostly a schnoodle- vote for your favorite: I'm asking for ten comments at least. Have a great day.

5 Comments:

At 10:31 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Sorry about the pic with nothing on it it was supposed to be a pic of that maltipoo laying down and it was cute. I'll post a link to a schnoodle pic site.

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I think the puggle. It looks most normal.

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Jason said...

That is so awesome my favorite is the puggle. I like pugs my aunt and uncle have 2 of them and they are pretty awesome.

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Cute! I like the puggle, it's absolutely adorable! I vote for the puggle, if that is a choice.

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Thanks everyone for the comments. I'll tell u my vote on ur blog Mrs. Willy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home