Monday, August 15, 2005

Hearts

My heart might just have shattered. Ok this is going to be a nameless thing. The boy I have a big crush on (I think) thinks I'm a freak. Pry bcuz i came on too strong. I seem to get obsessed with the ideas of things and not the actual things or people. I'll give you an example. My digital camera that I'm getting for my bday and its all I can talk about. When I get it I will love it but I am more obsessed with the idea of it than the actual camera. This seems to be the thing with boys too. If I dated them I would love it but I am more obsessed with the idea of a bf than an actual bf. I dont really need or want a bf anyhow. So back to the title. I think I this boy thinks I am obsessed with him when I only appear to be. And any of you that say yeah right Im not going to think you are funny. This boy I think seriously thinks that and i hate it. I want him to think that I like him as a crush and not as an obsession. Hearts suck. They always betray your feelings. Poop.

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Would that be the "boy from our town" or the "other one"?

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

other one

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Its not even that Im searching its just that I think he is cute and really awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home