Sunday, August 28, 2005

Pumped... and somewhat deflated...

So Hey ya'all whats crackalackin? I totally went to a family reunion today and got some sweet pics of my family and some people that I didnt even know were my family and I would totally love to post some rocking pics but of course I cant until I consult P.A. My cousin had her baby. I told a couple of you about her; her feet and ankles had swollen up because the baby was sitting on the blood vessels leading to her legs and she is usually so thin so its really wierd that she looked like that and her face was swollen too so its good she had the baby now and doesnt have to go thru that anymore. She had a girl at quarter to eleven saturday night named Aubrianna Claire (hope Im spelling it right), Claire for my deceased grandpa Clarence. My cousins tell me shes gorgeous so I am looking forward to seeing her and I want to go see my cousin Sarah to see how she is doing because of her dad and everything (read my camp post if you dont have a clue what Im talking about) and I want to see my aunts and uncle and cousins anyhow and do a lunch like we usually do but its just not the same without my other uncle and I just.. it makes me feel empty. Anyhow one more thing to post about before I get offline and play the sims or some atv game.. Bobbie Jo leaves Teusday make sure you say goodbye and I love you and I hate that you're leaving and I love you and I'll miss you and crap wait that would be me if I could see her again before she leaves. Love ya lots Jobbie!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I say that what Amber says is what I say.

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger SuperStar said...

alrighty MOlly Flynn.. My life is nothing without you.
Jobbie Woah.
I'll miss you and I love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home