Thursday, August 25, 2005

Schedule (Shedule LOL)

So I still cant figure out how to get the program on my computer to upload my pics on the blog so Im going to post my schedule instead yo. Tenth grade peeps. I can go out for lunch and harass much younger kids (yeah right most of them are taller than me). Anyhow here it tis!
Per. 1 Biology Mrs. Warner
Per. 2 Computer Graphics Mrs. Olsen
Per. 3 Alg 1 Mr. Jackson
Per. 4 Spanish 2 Mr. Rocco
Per. 5 Honors English 10 Mr. Sandstede
Per. 6 OTH Hematite Mrs. Gentilini
Semester 2
Per. 2 World History 2 Mrs. Collins

So I've heard Mrs. Olsen is mean and I've heard Rocco doesnt teach you anything. Does anyone have any comments?

4 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Blogger dangeresque dan said...

no comment-o on Rocco.

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Jason said...

Mrs. Warner is the best, she is an awesome teacher, your lucky that you get her.

And Mrs. Collins...just dont get on her bad side. haha, no im just kidding she is such a good and funny teacher.

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I don't like Ms. Olsen. Ahhhhhh. Death. And I also heard Mr. Rocco doesn't teach anything, but I don't care cuz I have Mr. Franklin. YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

 
At 4:01 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

So Im mad I got Rocco instead of Franklin and Im happy I got Mrs. Collins.Thanks all for reassuring me. Still cant get pics posted. Not sure why but Ill talk to P.A. about it on Wednesday. Will post again soon just pry not now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home