Thursday, August 18, 2005

Party!!!

So check it: Travis and I are having a sweet sixteen birthday party. Its gonna be at my uncle's house on Tuesday There's going to be a bonfire and snacks. I am so happy that its almost my bday. Yes!!! No one has to bring a present but it would be much appreciated. I know its hard to get for two people at the same time tho, so just plan on showing up. So check it I figured I would tell yall some stuff I might be getting. One FYI before I do that tho: Jon Heder guest stars in a new movie Just Like Heaven.
*digital Samsung camera
*Rev trucker hat
*ipod jogging armband
*Hillsong United CD with songs from camp
*sweet watch from Claire's

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

I totally want everyone who got an invite or phone call to come please!

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

I wish you could come too I miss you so much I thought about you while I was making the list for invites

 
At 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is chrissy i will try to come but i have to talk to my mom thanks for inviting me you rock !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home