Saturday, September 03, 2005

My Band... My Band... My Band haha!

Hey everybody. So some of you know the story but for those of you who dont check this: Bobbie Jo's bf Tim said my name sounds like it should be a band; Molly Flynn and the Instigators. So lets have a fake band (of mine I mean I know you guys already have one). I dont know Im just bored. Britts the drummer, Nat's on acoustic guitar, Jess is on lead vocals, Brooke is on the bass and I dont know maybe I magically learned to play the electric guitar but otherwise I'm the manager. We're famous and make lots of money and have bible study Friday evenings and invite Sydney, Brock, Travis, Jason, Kari, Mark, the Reinis (Jenni joins us on piano sometimes), Matt, Bobbie, Tim, Mike, Amber, and anyone else we care about to our concerts and bible study on Fridays. We all have bfs that love the Lord and are at least fairly cute and treat us very well and dont just like us for our fame. Hope you guys love my band fantasy and Tim and Bobbie now my band can just tell you how they're doing for themselves since when I see you both they will most likely be with me bcuz of course they are my band!

6 Comments:

At 5:09 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

And we all have sweet Chuck Taylors and dress like we have a crapload of money whcih we do but we tithe and we give to STL and one time we brought keys to someone in The Canary Islands haha and we have met all of our influences like Superchick and Barlowgirl and we got to meet Paul Wright bcuz he is very approachable and we also met the peeps from Hillsong United.

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger East said...

And we all lived happily ever after!

 
At 2:46 AM , Blogger Shainerz said...

Woohoo! Rock on! I'm for it.

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

We have BF's who love the Lord? TELL ME MORE!

Awesome, I've always wanted to be in a band. Err, more than one band.

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

ok Brooke Ill tell you more.. You are dating a very handsome jock (all us girlies know who) who is totally in love with you and never even looks at other girls not even thin gorgeous models because you are the best most awesomely gorgeous girls he has seen and you are beautiful inside to because you love the Lord and because love to laugh. I on the other hand am dating a wonderful musician who plays the guitar like a young Santana and sings like Paul Wright with some country sound thrown in and he loves God and totally loves me we are not going to kiss until we are married and he loves that idea, because he knows that it is a hard thing and loves that he is the only one I'll have ever kissed. Isnt that awesome? Britt is dating a young, gorgeous businessman who brings her a red rose each day and who tells her she better eat the chocolate he brings her because he knows she loves them. Jess is dating an older blonde basketball player who has a very good relationship with God and is very sweet to her. He also loves how funky her hair is. Jenni Reini I dont know your type but you're dating a curly haired boy from Rapids who loves God!

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

THAT'S AWESOME! I like those. HAHAHA.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home