Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ahh! Brooke is gonna be ticked!

I totally went and bought Converse Chuck All Stars today... black ones because I couldnt find anyplace in Virgina that actually had green ones and I figure if I have the money during Youth Convention I will totally get a green pair or maybe just another pair of shoes. Anyhow I already tricked them out with some flourescent green laces and I hope to get some sweeter laces soon. Maybe Napoleon Dynamite laces! Lol... Hope you're not ticked Brooke bcuz really I'm lucky I got school shoes so dont be mad I got what you got...lol! Love yall!

3 Comments:

At 12:36 AM , Blogger SuperStar said...

Hey Molls! So cool about the converse, and you TOTALLY KNOW you want SEAN PETERLIN! LOL. I'm just kidding.
Love you.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

He is really cute but I so dont want him. Love you too Jobbie Woah

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I'm not mad, silly. I would be mad if they were the same ones that I got. Which they weren't. WOOHOO.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home