Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hi ho Convention is Over

How is everyone? Youth Convention is awesome! I was going to tell a story in pics since Mike Reini showed me how to, which rocks, but ya know mi computadora es slow lol! So I totally didnt even bother to meet any new guys this time I decided that it would be just wonderful to focus wholly on the sermons. Would have helped if we could hear it the first time. I walked around the Mall of America with Jason, Britt E, Syd, and some others. It was a lot of fun. I got a sweater, a sweatshirt, and some hats. I didnt have time to buy anything else but Im hoping to go to the Duluth Mall this weekend. It was spiritually fulfilling but I dont know I always come away wanting more and more of it. Well I mean God and the holy spirit yeah but just I wish it was a bit longer with more sermons or sessions or whatever ya know. Anyhow thats my little spiel for now. See ya all in church!

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger Jason said...

Yeah too bad it wasnt like camp and had a lot of services and stuff but I still wish camp was like 2 weeks long, then it would be the best 2 weeks of my life haha, well thanks for helping me pick out the hat Molly, oh and shopping with a bunch of girls for 2-3 hours wasnt have bad I had fun with you guys haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home