Monday, October 17, 2005

WHOA!

So peeps Convention is less than three days away and Im finishing up my packing. I just got a check from the lady I work for, for a day I worked right before she went into the hospital and I will be taking some money out of savings. Most of this will go toward new clothes and some will be for food, STL, and maybe a CD or a hat or something. Im taking advantage of the fact were going to the Mall of America. I think we're going on the way home. I guess I dont have any more to add. I suppose I could say who Im sitting with. Im pretty positive it will be Brittany Erickson. Shes great. I also will be able to actually talk to her the whole trip. Most of the time I get a person I get sick of halfway thru or people around me like that. This year we are actually watching some new movies instead of Star Wars. Anyway Ill talk to yall later!

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM , Blogger Shainerz said...

You're going to the Mall of America? Lucky! What would be a bus ride to youth convention without the corny movies?? haha! Good ol times. Can't wait to see you!

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

cant wait to see u either shain

 
At 4:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Star Wars

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

I do too but not after 80 gazillion times

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home