Thursday, September 22, 2005

Lots to Say.. too little time!

Ok well I got a really great job cleaning an elderly lady's house after school. Pay is really good and I'll work some Saturdays, too. Wednesdays I'll talk to her about. I'm hoping it can be just one and a half hours then and I can go to church, too. I dont know when Ill do my homework tho. At church before it starts and after too I guess. Other things: Oh yeah See You at the Pole!!!!!! It was totally sweet. Will Johnson led worship with his guitar. Isnt he cute? It was great tho like 70 people showed up. Umm lets see what else? I deleted some links I thought maybe I should cut down the size of my blog and I will be deleting one blog that is pointless. Tomorrow we are going to the Pearsons for lunch to eat pizza and Amber is picking me up at 12. So how about a quick teacher update? For bio I have Mrs Warner and she is so nice. She lets us have 15 min of free time and like lets us talk w/ out yelling at us. Then theres Mrs. Olsen. She yelled at me for putting on my sweatshirt. I was turned around looking at her because she was explaining something and I started to put on my sweatshirt because if you know me u know I get so cold sometimes that its scary. Anyway she totally spazed and shes like "Molly! Are you paying attention? Listen to what Im saying!" I said Im putting on my sweatshirt and she said "Well u need to pay attention to me. So I just sat there dumbfounded and put on my sweatshirt when she was done talking. For Alg Mr Jackson is pretty cool. For Spanish 2 Rocco is ok I just think that he is kind of mean when kids dont know something and Im like come on were learning yeesh. Mr. Sandstede is awesome for Honors English! He is a christian and he goes to First Baptist. He is really cool other ways too. Umm Im doing well in that class. Hematite is awesome very very cool. For now we get to take pictures and sell ads but next week I think I have to teach everyone how to use the computer program hopefully it will be way longer than that but I dont know. Oh and we have a newspaper this year and I am on it and I want to do a survey so I want a couple people from our church. I guess thats it for now except Youth Convention!!!!!!!!!!Ahh! what is it three weeks? Yay!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger SuperStar said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! Ms. Olsen... Tell her that Bobbie Jo says to chill... That woman.. Sheesh.. SHe and I had some issues until she unterstood that she is a spazz.. and She stopped spazzing around me... I think it is uber cute that will johnson led worship.. that is so cute. hahaha, and WOW ALEX CHRISTIAN WON HOMECOMING? SWEET DAWG!
Later.
Sad... I don't get to go to Youth Convention.. :(
Mark Brewer is speaking at camp next summer! WOOT!

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

You should interview me! Woohoo! I love surveys!

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

I dont know what it will be about yet but Brooke u can definately be part of it........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home