Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Wow A New One!

So life has been very hectic. School is good. Hmm? What did I have to say? Ahh Poop! Well cell groups started Sunday and mine was great! What are your thoughts about them? Jon Heder is in two new movies. He stars in one. Tomorrow is See You at the Pole! Call 2 Me. Its gonna be very very powerful to see all those kids just crying out to God. What do u guys think of this awesome event? Tell me your afterthoughts, too, please. I got my own locker today!!! I think I gotta go now but I posted yay!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:47 AM , Blogger Shainerz said...

The turnout for SYATP was awesome! It's great knowing that there are so many other believers in the school. Even though I wasn't there...wish I could have been.

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I was amazed at how many people showed up, but I was getting frustrated with the people on the steps mocking us. Oh well, it's not our fault they're going to Hell. If only they'd listen..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home