Monday, October 10, 2005

Convention aint far off people!

So yeah I guess I dont have much except a quick update. I have two essays due in Honors English before Convention, but no big projects other than that. I also have to finish my RC books but that will be good. Yall know I love to read so yeah. Uh o yeah Im a little ticked at this girl cuz she totally told my brother some crap about how she knows he smokes pot and if she spreads that bogus crap Ill hurt her. You all will know who she is once you hear about it. Its someone in the church group. Anyhow off that stupid note and on to something else. The lady I work for is in the hospital and I might not work very much before Convention so I might have to take some money for some new clothes from my savings account which actually has a good amount of money. My dad is looking into getting a car for me and Travis. Isnt that cool? Im psyched. Convention is coming soon!

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

You have to get your permit first, have it for 6 months, then get your license.

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

You're farther away than I am Brooke!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home