Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hey All

Well i really needed to update this so i figured id do a quick summary.... I finished my night class at the college finally and Im now a Certified Nursing Asistant. Also Im taking the PSATS soon to prepare for the ACTs and Ive looked into scholarships and some bible colleges. I still hope to do Masters Comission but idk if it will be possible. Anyways MYC is soon and on Thanksgiving I am going to WI to visit relatives and I think Ill be able to see the Williamsons and the Brobergs. So I guess life is great. We finally have a new youth pastor and senior pastor and i think soon a childrens pastor? Idk tho anyways Im doing great and I hope everyone else is. God Bless...

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM , Blogger jac-atac said...

I didn't know you got your certification. Cool! I am a CNA too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home