Friday, June 09, 2006

Hey all

Whats cracking so the Brobergs are gone. Life isnt going great! But Matt Hagsten is here and thats pretty tight. He did good his first time preaching as the interim. He tells good stories but im sorry i still miss urs PA. I wonder about the Brobergs like are they hanging with a new youth group already and I pray that God truly has blessed them. I really want to do the road trip thing. I dont know when that could happen tho so yeah. Anyways I started Drivers Ed and that went fantastico except it bores the living crap out of me. But u know soon ill be able to drive. Well thats my update. Love you all and God Bless ttyl

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Blogger Shainerz said...

woah...i commented on this a couple of days ago but it doesn't show up. Weird! Only a few more days of drivers training. You can do it!!! Pretty soon you'll be takin' ME cruisin! WOOHOO!!

"Of course!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home