Saturday, April 15, 2006

Matisyahu

So I figured I would totally tell everyone about this awesome guy I found. So hes Jewish but dont hold that against because he sings reggae hip hop or rap praising God. I found out about him on a CBS This Morning segment. So I tried to gather some facts about him and I found a rocking pic. Hes selling out concerts, has a new album out called Youth, and he attracts all sorts of audiences. Since the release of his 2004 debut, Shake off the dust...ARISE and the phenomenal success of last year's Live At Stubb's, Matisyahu has continued to bring his uncanny, electrifying fusion of orthodox Judaism and classic reggae music to you with an incessant touring schedule and unbelievable energy. Now, Matisyahu and the band bring you their sophomore studio album, YOUTH (excerpt from bio). Thats all I got cept the photo. Hope u enjoy lol.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That's the best picture I've ever seen in my life. HA!

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger East said...

Yo!

What's new and happenin'?

That guy sounds pretty crazy pants!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home